Dr. David Allingham, MD
Pain Management in Oakton Virginia
With over 25 years of experience and an extensive education, David Allingham, MD, MS is a leading physician serving the communities in and around Oakton, Virginia. At Oakton Primary Care Centers, Dr. Allingham provides a variety of innovative treatments to help patients look and feel their best and restore optimal functionality with effective, drug-free treatments for a variety of conditions. These treatments are focused on not only weight loss, but also improving quality of life relating to every inflammatory, insulin resistant, or autoimmune disorder. Dr. Allingham also helps patients with everything from neuroplasticity, including memory and sleep disorders, to erectile dysfunction and female sexual dysfunction. From improving beyond average function to resolving actual dysfunction, Dr. Allingham uses regenerative care, including peptides, to enhance the body’s own production of growth hormone and get the stem cells from your own fat or youthful umbilical donors. Rapidly becoming the mid Atlantic’s go-to doctor for addiction medicine and chronic pain. Dr. Allingham has kept up with the changing landscape of medicine to help you avoid drugs and surgery.
“From my early days in college and medical school, I’ve wanted to help people feel better. I particularly enjoy the journey of meeting with a patient for the first time, then seeing them improve their health by dissipating their pain or illnesses. I treat patients as a friend and I hope that they consider me more than just their physician.”
- MD: Eastern Virginia Medical School of The Medical College of Hampton Roads, Ghent, VA
- Residency: Pediatrics, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Certified: Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Member: Medical Society of Virginia, DC, Maryland, Virginia Pain Society, Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Cell Surgical Network, and Member Certified in Mini-Liposuction
- Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Dr. Allingham serves the communities of Oakton, Great Falls, McLean, Middleburg, South Riding, Aldie, Potomac, Leesburg, Clifton, Fairfax Station and surrounding areas in Arlington County and Loudon County.